Above and beyond
- An elderly lady who left from the rear door of the 60 Steeles West bus, went a few steps to the sidewalk and slipped and fell on the ice and puddle. Mike (the driver) picked her up and sat her on the bench and helped her straighten up. This act was wonderful and he should be commended for his thoughtfulness and care.
- Our vehicle was hit by a car that ran through a stop sign. The driver then proceeded to drive away. This happened in front of the 24 Victoria Park bus that was at the bus stop. The operator called it in and was able to describe the vehicle to the police. Steve then got his passengers on the next bus and allowed us to stay warm. He was comforting us and helping to deal with the situation. He gave a report to the police and assisted me with who I needed to call and what my next steps would be. We wouldn't have known what to do if it wasn't for him.
- Our driver today was amazing! She was so helpful and made our trip to Royal York subway such fun! Really pleasant person, and on our return trip back we were again on her bus! She is a valuable employee.
- Never have I seen a TTC employee with so much personality. Instead of waving he gives a "rock on" gesture and he's quite courteous to all passengers on the 32 Eglinton West. We need more people like him in customer service.
Kudos for kindness
- The driver on the 501 Queen route was so warm and friendly to passengers and other people at the stops. I was so impressed with his positive attitude and personality, and his willingness to help, as it really made a difference! Also thank you to all TTC drivers and operators who are doing essential work and keeping our city running during these trying times.
Excellent customer service
- I have never seen such a dedicated employee who loves their job so much. Firstly, following all the rules and regulations and all the pandemic norms he makes sure that all of the passengers on the 34 Eglinton East have a comfortable ride. His dealing with all the passengers is simply amazing.
- I want to thank you for the great experience that I had last week with your shuttle buses. I was not looking forward to the ten days of shuttle buses but I was pleasantly surprised. Great planning and execution!
- I would like to thank all involved at the TTC who ensured an elevator was installed at Runnymede subway station. We take a toddler in a stroller (and soon a second baby too) twice daily through the station so the elevator has made a very significant improvement to our lives! Thank you very much! Your work really makes a difference.
Neat and tidy
- My 501 Queen car was so nice and clean and I also haven't heard any squealing at all lately when I'm near McCaul Loop. Good job keep it up!
Made my day
- This is a compliment for the driver of bus 142 Downtown/Avenue Rd. His professionalism, willingness to help not only me but all the passengers that boarded the bus. A special Thank You for hiring drivers that have a passion for their work and help passengers avoid more stress especially during this COVID time.
- Massive thanks to the 42 Cummer operator for being nice, friendly and kind to my kids and I and, for your patience with our double stroller every morning. You are the best operator ever. Thank you for being you and always making my day easy.