Mount Dennis Garage Expansion
TTC is pleased to invite you to an in-person community meeting #3 about the construction project to accommodate more electric buses at the Mount Dennis Bus Garage. TTC will provide an update on the fencing options for the relocated employee parking lot and review the community survey. You will also:
- Learn about TTC’s plans to manage construction impacts,
- Provide your survey input to the TTC.
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Time: 6:30 - 8 pm
Venue: Learning Enrichment Foundation
116 Industry Street
Free parking is available at 116 Industry Street
Bus stop: 14535 is accessible and is located at 120 Industry Street
TTC community meetings are family-friendly and barrier-free. Please contact Theresa Buck if you require translation services or accessibility accommodations at this meeting.
The TTC hosted its second meeting for the project on March 27, 2023. Please see the project overview presentation.
- The TTC needs more space to store the electric bus fleet and associated charging stations at Mount Dennis Garage at 121 Industry Street. The garage is currently 13% over capacity.
- The TTC is going to shift the existing employee parking lot to the west. The existing employee parking lot, that is further away from our Touchstone Drive neighbours will be used for articulated buses and e-bus infrastructure.
The project is required to:
- Expand the garage for the ebus fleet and infrastructure
- Improve safe bus operations and storage for the garage.
- Provide relief to the Mount Dennis Garage which is already experiencing over capacity issues.
Contact usIf you are interested in receiving updates about this project, please email your contact information to the project's Community Liaison Officer.
Please be sure to include your name, address (including city and postal code), phone number and email address. Also, please let us know how you prefer to be contacted – by email, regular mail or both.
Community Liaison Officer
(647) 882 - 0137