2023 Annual Service Plan
The 2023 Annual Service Plan was combined with the 2024 Annual Service Plan, where both will be brought to the TTC Board in fall 2024. More information on the 2024 Annual Service Plan can be found here.
To develop the 2023 ASP, we discussed the following items with customers and stakeholders to help shape the plan as well as listen to other suggestions to improve service in 2023.
- COVID-19 Learnings: Understand the travel patterns of customer segments who largely continued to use the TTC during the pandemic (low income, women, and shift workers) and apply these learnings to identify needs and priorities that benefit all customers.
- Line 3 Surface Network Changes: Discuss proposed bus network changes resulting from the closure of Line 3 Scarborough
- Line 6 Surface Network Changes: Discuss proposed bus network changes that will be made when Line 6 Finch West opens
From June to December 2022, the TTC engaged customers, stakeholders, and the general public to help inform the 2023 Annual Service Plan, as well as the early findings for the new 5-Year Service Plan.
Consultation followed a two-round process.
In round one, we conducted virtual stakeholder meetings and a survey focused on sharing and discussing the potential system-wide service initiatives in response to shifting priorities as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and priority service initiatives, including draft proposed surface network changes to support the opening of Line 6 Finch West and closure of Line 3 Scarborough.
Round two focused on sharing and seeking feedback on proposed final recommendations for the 2023 ASP and how feedback from Round One informed the proposed final recommendations. Based on technical analysis and feedback received from Round 1 of the engagement process, the TTC shared and sought feedback the refined proposals for the Line 6 Surface Network Changes and on proposed changes to bus and streetcar service on eight additional focus areas through virtual stakeholder meetings, pop-ups, a survey, and Youth Ambassador-led engagement.
- East A - Northeast Scarborough
- East B - Scarborough East
- Southeast - South Scarborough-Beaches
- Northwest - Humberwood
- North-Central - York Mills & Leslie
- Southwest - South Etobicoke
- Toronto Zoo
- Liberty Village
Public pop-up consultations