TTC weekend service adjustments
This weekend, on Saturday, June 28 and Sunday, June 29, the Toronto Transit Commission will be conducting critical track work on Line 1 (Yonge-University-Spadina) between Wilson and Downsview stations.
70 shuttle buses will operate between the two stations. Customers requiring an accessible connection must use Eglinton West Station, where a Wheel-Trans bus will be available.
Customers attending WorldPride festivities this weekend should consider these alternate routes:
- Frequent shuttle bus service running between Wilson and Downsview stations
- 84 Sheppard West bus between Downsview and Sheppard-Yonge stations
- There are also 2108 free parking spaces at the TTC’s commuter parking lot at Wilson Station
On Sunday, June 29, WorldPride Parade-related road closures will require the 505 Dundas and 94 Wellesley routes to divert between Bay Street and Broadview Avenue:
- Beginning at 1 p.m., 505 Dundas streetcars will divert in both directions via Bay, College/Carlton, Parliament, Gerrard and Broadview, with 505 Dundas replacement buses operating between Jarvis and Broadview after 7 p.m.
- Beginning at 1 p.m., the 94 Wellesley route will operate in two sections, with buses west of Yonge providing service between Ossington Station and St George Station and buses east of Yonge providing service between Jarvis St. and Castle Frank Station.
The TTC will have staff available at all locations to offer assistance and information.