Easier Access Program
Cross Section Image of Station Elevators
The TTC’s Easier Access Program is making subway stations accessible. Construction is expected to begin in Q3 2022.
This work will include:
- Barrier-free path from the main entrance to all levels of the station including installation of:
- Three elevators to be constructed (E1, E2, E3) to concourse and platform levels via the PATH
- Accessible Paths include:
- From Street level (King and Bay)
- From Street level (Melinda)
- Combined through Commerce Court Food Court
- Accessible PRESTO fare line and automatic sliding doors
- Improved signage including wayfinding
- CCTV – Security cameras
- Public art installation as a part of the TTC Public Art Program
Learn more about how we’re making transit more accessible with TTC’s Easier Access program. All TTC Easier Access projects are reviewed by ACAT (Advisory Committee on Accessible Transit).
Pre-construction community information (PDF)
If you wish to be added to the project list for regular updates, please email below with "subscribe" in the subject line.
For further information: