High Park Station
Construction at High Park Station Effective to Q4 2024
Cross section image of station elevators
This work will include:
- Two new elevators, one to each subway platform
- Improved signage
- CCTV - security cameras installed inside the station
- New main entrance structure and automatic sliding doors
What to expect:
Construction trucks, equipment and site staff will be present in the general area.
Traffic, pedestrian and cyclist details
- During Phases 1 and 2, the northbound lane and east sidewalk will be closed in front of the Quebec Avenue station entrance.
- Access to the station will be maintained via Parkview Gardens or High Park Avenue entrance.
- The Quebec Avenue entrance of High Park Station needs to be closed until the end of 2024 to facilitate safe construction.
Artistic rendering of High Park Station (Quebec Avenue entrance) after construction
For further information:
Nick Chan, Senior Community Liaison, 416-931-6754, Nick.Chan@ttc.ca
If you would like to be added to the project e-mail list in order to receive future updates about this project, please email me at Nick.Chan@ttc.ca
Thank you for your patience as we work to make High Park Station accessible.
Easier Access Program
TTC’s Easier Access Program will make all subway stations accessible to everyone, regardless of their level of mobility. Today, more than half of our stations are accessible to people with disabilities. Learn more about the complete schedule.
Station Completion Schedule
TTC is making progress towards its goal of making all of its stations accessible as part of the Easier Access program.
Donlands 2023 Castle Frank 2023 Spadina 2024 College 2024 Lawrence 2024 Greenwood 2024 Christie 2024 Summerhill 2024 High Park 2024 King 2024 Museum 2024 Rosedale 2024 Old Mill 2024 Glencairn 2024 Warden 2024 Islington 2024
All schedules are subject to change.
Contact usIf you are interested in receiving updates about this project, please email your contact information to the project's Community Liaison Officer.
Please be sure to include your name, address (including city and postal code), phone number and email address. Also, please let us know how you prefer to be contacted – by email, regular mail or both.
Senior Community Liaison Officer
(416) 931 - 6754
For construction updates on this project, see the Construction Advisory page.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list.