Construction at College Station is on-going.
Second Exit/Entrance & Easier Access Program
As part of the TTC’s commitment to safety and modernization, College Station (Line 1) will be getting a new second exit/entrance, and elevators to improve customer safety, accessibility and convenience.
This work will include:
- The construction of a new concourse south of the existing concourse.
- The new concourse will combine new elevators and a second exit/entrance through College Park.
What to expect:
- The work zone is set up on Yonge Street, south of College Street.
- Work to be completed in stages to reduce impact on local area, pedestrians, cyclists and motorists.
- Temporary road decking is installed to maintain sidewalks and one lane of traffic in each direction through the Yonge/College intersection.
- Subway service is running throughout construction.
Concourse level rendering
For construction updates, please visit the construction notices page.
Learn more about how we’re making transit more accessible with TTC’s Easier Access program. All TTC Easier Access projects are reviewed by ACAT (Advisory Committee on Accessible Transit).
For further information:
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.
Community Liaison Officer