Broadview Station bus service changes effective November 19, 2023 to December 2023
Service on the following routes will be changed as work continues to complete streetcar track replacement at Broadview Station and along Broadview and Erindale avenues.
- The 8 Broadview and 62 Mortimer will no longer operate as a combined service.
- 8 Broadview buses will operate between Warden Station and Broadview Avenue at Mortimer Avenue, as follows:
Buses will divert from Broadview Avenue, via east on Mortimer Avenue, north on Pape Avenue, west on Cosburn Avenue and north on Broadview Avenue, to regular route.
- The 62 Mortimer and 8 Broadview will no longer operate as a combined service.
- 62 Mortimer buses will operate between Main Street Station and Mortimer Avenue at Broadview Avenue, as follows:
Buses will divert from Mortimer Avenue, via north on Broadview Avenue, east on Cosburn Avenue, north on Pape Avenue, west on O’Connor Drive, south on Broadview Avenue and east on Mortimer Avenue, to regular route.
72A Pape, 504/505 King/Dundas and 304 King:
- 72A Pape buses running from Broadview Avenue to King and Parliament streets will be shortened to operate to Carlaw and Eastern avenues.
- 504/505 King/Dundas replacement bus service will operate between Castle Frank Station and King and Parliament streets as follows:
Southbound: from Castle Frank Station, east on Bloor Street, south on Broadview Avenue, west on Queen Street, west on King Street, south on Parliament Street, west on Front Street, north on Berkeley Street, to King Street.
Northbound: from King Street and Parliament streets, east on King Street, east on Queen Street, north on Broadview Avenue and west on Bloor Street, to Castle Frank Station.
Castle Frank Station is not an accessible station. Line 2 is accessible at Broadview Station. You can exit a 504/505 King/Dundas bus on-street at Broadview and Danforth avenues to enter Broadview Station.
- 304 King night buses will operate between Castle Frank and Dundas West stations, via Bloor Street East, Broadview Avenue, Queen Street East, King Street and Roncesvalles Avenue.
Service continuing to divert from Broadview Station
The following routes will continue to divert from Broadview Station to Pape Station, as work continues to complete streetcar track replacement at Broadview Station and along Broadview and Erindale avenues.
- 87 Cosburn
- 100 Flemingdon Park
- 322 Coxwell
Buses on the 100 Flemingdon Park route will arrive every 10 minutes or sooner. Buses on the 87 Cosburn route will arrive approximately every 10-12 minutes. The information about arrival times for these buses will not be accurate on Transit apps or in the Trip Planner on ttc.ca, until they return to Broadview Station.
All regular TTC bus routes, including 504/505 King/Dundas buses, are expected to return to Broadview Station once all of the work is completed in the station area.
Visit the Broadview Avenue and Broadview Station construction page to learn more about the work underway.