High Park Station
Construction at High Park Station has begun and will be completed by the end of 2024..
Cross section image of station elevators
This work will include:
- Two new elevators, one to each subway platform
- Improved signage
- CCTV - security cameras installed inside the station
- New main entrance structure and automatic sliding doors
What to expect:
- Quebec Avenue entrance closed for duration of construction. All customers will be redirected to the Parkview Gardens and High Park Avenue entrances.
- Buses maintained inside the station, subway service maintained
- No Wi-Fi at street level, only at concourse and subway platform level
- Benches at street level relocated
- Bike rings on Quebec Avenue removed and restored at end of project. Bike parking on High Park Avenue maintained.
Traffic, pedestrian and cyclist details
- During early phases of construction, a lane reduction in front of the main entrance on Quebec Avenue will be required.
- The sidewalk in front of the station will be closed during construction.
- Customers will be redirected to the Parkview Gardens and High Park Avenue entrance to access the station.
Work will typically take place Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Some work on weekends between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. may be required. For safety, overnight work may be required.
Access to the station, bus and subway service will be maintained throughout construction.
If you wish to be added to the project list to receive regular updates, please email below with "subscribe" in the subject line.
For further information:
Senior Community Liaison