New TTC Board appointed
Toronto City Council today appointed seven City Councillors to sit on the Toronto Transit Commission's 11-member board, including new TTC Chair Councillor Josh Colle. Four citizen members, appointed two years ago, remain on the TTC board. The vice-chair of the TTC board is always a citizen member.
The Board's first meeting is December 9 at Toronto City Hall, Committee Room 1. The public portion of the meeting begins at 1:00 p.m.
- Chair - Councillor Josh Colle
- Vice-Chair - Maureen Adamson (citizen)
- Councillor John Campbell
- Councillor Shelley Carroll
- Councillor Vincent Crisanti
- Councillor Glenn De Baeremaeker
- Nick Di Donato (citizen)
- Alan Heisey, Q.C. (citizen)
- Councillor Joe Mihevc
- Councillor Denzil Minnan-Wong
- Anju Virmani (citizen)