How to apply
TTC Response to COVID-19
New job postings will be limited to essential or high priority postings as part of the TTC’s efforts to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff while also maintaining our business continuity. The TTC is committed to doing everything possible based on the expert advice of our Toronto Public Health and medical experts to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Once you create a candidate profile, you can browse current opportunities (opens in a new window) by key word, date, job number or type.
All positions available to external applicants are advertised on the current employment opportunities listings, as well as on our Jobs Hotline - 416-393-4564. Some positions may also be advertised in newspapers and on other websites. Please continue to check our website for an up-to-date list of the opportunities being offered. We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion, the TTC encourages applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources - Talent Management at 416-393-4570.
View a list of community agencies and employment service providers who can assist job seekers to become job ready.
How to Register for the TTC Career Centre, create job alerts and apply
How to access the TTC Career Centre
- Using your web browser: Access the TTC Career Centre at www.ttc.ca/careercentre in your web address bar.
- The “Career Opportunities” home page displays. Select “Sign In” from the top-right corner of the screen.
- On the “Sign In” page, select “Create an account.”
Note: You should have a detailed resume ready to upload online. Your resume should include up-to-date information about your relevant skills and full work experience.
Register for your candidate profile
- Enter your account details and select “Create Account.”
On first access, you will be asked to read and accept the Data Privacy Consent Statement. If you agree, select “Accept.”
Note: If you elect to decline you will not be able to create your profile and will not be able to apply for job postings.
- Once accepted, the “Candidate Profile” page displays. Upload your resume and cover letter.
- Once uploaded, a built-in resume scanning tool will automatically extract your resume information into relevant field categories.
- Review your uploaded information and modify or add profile details as required. Select “Save.”
Search job postings and create email alerts
- Select “Job Search” from the “Home” drop-down list.
- The “Career Opportunities” page will display. Select “Search Jobs.” A listing of open job opportunities currently available will display.
Note: You can select “Save this search” to create an email alert and be informed of when new jobs matching your search terms are posted
Apply for a job
- On the “Career Opportunities” page, click the “Select Action” drop-down aligned with the job you wish to apply for and select “Apply.”
- Your “Candidate Profile” page will display. Add and update profile details.
- Select “Next.”
- Review the application form and answer the job-specific questions.
- Select “Apply.”
- The “Job Applications Confirmation” screen displays.