Castle Frank Station
Construction at Castle Frank Station began in late Fall 2021 and will be completed in 2024.
Cross section image of station elevators
This work will include:
- Two new elevators, one to each passenger platform
- Improved signage
- CCTV - security cameras along the accessible pathway
- Accessible sliding doors at the main entrance
What to expect:
Current phase of work includes structural activities related to the new elevator shafts, located near the existing station entrance. No trees are planned to be removed.
Traffic, pedestrian and cyclist details
- Some lane restrictions are required during this project to safely complete the work:
- the westbound curb lane on Bloor Street near the station was reinstated at the end of 2022.
- the southbound curb lane on Castle Frank Road near the station is currently restricted
- The north sidewalk is currently closed. Pedestrians are required to cross to the south sidewalk at Parliament Street and Castle Frank Road.
- The westbound cyclist lane is maintained.
Work is generally taking place Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Some work on weekends between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. may be required to expedite the project.
Access to the station, bus and subway service will be maintained throughout construction.
Further details on TTC’s Easier Access Program and how we are making transit more accessible can be found on the schedule webpage.
For further information: