A TTC Metropass provides unlimited travel in a specific month on all regular TTC services. Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.
You can buy a Metropass from the 24th day of the prior month until the fourth working day of the month for which the pass will be used at all subway stations or at participating TTC Fare Agents.
Metropasses are available for sale until the 15th of the month at Davisville and Bloor-Yonge stations.
The TTC Metropass is transferable, however the pass can only be transferred after a person using it has exited the TTC transit system. No "Pass Back" allowed. Penalty for misuse.
A damaged pass can be exchanged at any TTC Collector Booth up until the 4th business day of the month. From the 4th day until the 15th day, the pass can only be exchanged at Bloor-Yonge Station and at Davisville Station. After the 15th day, passes can only be exchanged at the TTC Customer Service Centre, located at 1900 Yonge Street, Toronto.
- Access through Automatic Entrances
- Unlimited travel on all TTC services (Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto)
- Monthly Downtown Express stickers are available at all subway stations
Metropass Conditions of Use
- Valid only if the validation sticker is removed.
- Valid only for the month/year shown on front of pass.
- Must be in the possession of the customer at all times during a trip.
- May only be transferred to another customer at the completion of a trip - No ‘Pass Back’ allowed.
- Does not entitle the customer to obtain a transfer.
- Must be clearly displayed to TTC employees when used and shall be surrendered for inspection to TTC employees upon request when on TTC vehicles or premises. Is good for unlimited travel on all regular TTC services.
- Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.
- Remains property of the TTC and may be confiscated without refund if the holder violates any laws, TTC By-law No. 1 or alters or abuses this pass. Is not refundable.
- Issued by authority of the Toronto Transit Commission.