Open House for Victoria Park Station Bus Terminal Replacement Project
Later this year TTC, will begin a 21/2 year construction project to replace the existing bus terminal at Victoria Park Station. The Project will result in improved station operations and accessibility as well as enhancements to the station interior and entrances.
Key improvements will include:
- An updated station interior with public art, platform level windows, new wall finishes, refurbished floors, improved signage and upgraded lighting.
- New elevators and a ramp to provide full accessibility.
- New Victoria Park and Teesdale entrances.
- Enhancements to existing pedestrian access routes and station entrances.
- New commuter facilities, including a surface level bus terminal, passenger pick-up and drop-off, taxi stand and bicycle lockers.
- "Green" station and bus terminal roofs.
- Widening of Victoria Park and Denton Avenues.
The purpose of this public open house is to present the design, including public art and finishes as well as to provide information about what to expect during construction.
PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday, February 6, 2008, 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Oakridge Jr. Public School (Gymnasium), 110 Byng Avenue (north of Denton Avenue)